How to register

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Melvin 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cathy
    Keymaster

The forums are available to the public to read, but you must be a member to post to the forums. In order to become a member, you must register and be approved. Believe it or not, there are a ton of forum spammers in the world and just as many trolls,* so to keep our forums on-topic we have to manage our users. Once you are approved, you can log in on any page of the site and post to the forums. Please contact me at cathy@springcreekoutdoors.com if you have questions or difficulties.

*defined by Urban Dictionary as one who posts deliberately provocative messages to a [forum] with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

To register:

1. Mouse over “Ask Macy” above and another couple of selections will drop down. Choose “Register.”
    2. Fill out the registration form and submit.
    3. You will receive an email from me when your registration is approved and active.
    4. Post away!!

Melvin
    Participant

Glad to see another board started. I enjoyed visiting Whitetail Domain, and I learned a lot. Wishing ya’ll the best…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A comprehensive wildlife & habitat management company